Xerox Normalized Metacode API
Our services run deep and are backed by over ten years of experience.
The 32-bit Xerox Normalized Metacode API converts Normalized Metacode into an internal format for distribution via almost any desired output channel.
- Conversion of Xerox Metacode into an internal format. This component transforms Xerox images, shading patterns, and rules on the converted page.
- Output to multiple graphical channels including
- HTML supporting Internet/Intranet
- Windows GDI
- PCL and PostScript
- Search and Display
- Font and logo conversion facility that vectorizes Xerox fonts and logos, allowing them to be rendered at different resolutions, while retaining visual fidelity
- Font mapping methodology that allows you to map scalable typefaces to Xerox font
- Standard JSL used in converting Normalized Metacode
- Conversion of unencrypted Xerox fonts to TrueType fonts
Metacode API Features
- High speed processing of Metacode pages
- Rapid Integration
- Same interface as other conversion APIs
- No need to learn Xerox record formats
Metacode API Benefits
- Increases productivity
- Cost and time efficient
- No learning curve
- Frees up development time