axesWord empowers every Microsoft Word User to create a fully accessible PDF in seconds. axesWord eliminates the need to remediate the file as its created accessibly and compliant every time. Your authors are great at creating the content, let axesWord take care of the accessibility of the file.
What makes axesWord unique
- The Microsoft Word plug-in for PDF/UA compliance – axesWord is the only conversion tool for Microsoft Word that can create fully accessible and PDF/UA and WCAG compliant files in one click.
- Save time and money – With enterprise-wide licensing, axesWord lets everyone on your team create compliant content for most of the authored content, minimizing the expense of outsourcing remediation.
- Easily create accessible PDFs – axesWord makes it easy for internal authors to output documents that adhere to a clean, logical structure in the PDF, ensuring the best possible reading experience for all users.
- Author accessible documents efficiently -With axesWord, content authors have access to a single dashboard that allows for faster authoring of accessible content by automating components like font embedding, default styles, language assignments, and more.
- Continue to work with the tools you know – axesWord enhances MSWord with a PDF/UA driver and leverages all of the native accessibility features. This is an easy way to add digital document accessibility to the current environment for the average user.
axesWord highlight features
- Advanced structure analysis based on AI – Semi-automated tagging based on advanced structure analysis during PDF conversion.
- Determine tagging rules in Word – Map Word styles to PDF tags individually and save these settings in the template.
- Elimination of empty paragraphs on the fly – Empty paragraphs are deleted during PDF conversion.
- Lean user interface with hidden complexity – All the complex processing is hidden behind a lean UI with a few clear buttons.
- Linearization of layout tables – Advanced layout options by determining the reading order for layout tables.
- Header cell assignments for simple and complex tables – Get fully accessible and compliant tables based on preconfigured Word styles.
- Best in class accessible footnotes – Get footnotes that are fully accessible and navigable – even with a screen reader.
- Rich semantics – Support of all PDF roles – even Label, List continuation, Caption and BlockQuote.
- Use of building blocks that are preconfigured for accessibility – Simplify accessible document authoring by preconfigured building blocks.
- Customizable tagging of page header & footer – Determine if page headers and footers are real content or artifacted.
Support & User Guides
Download User Guides directly from the axes4 website at:
Guides – axesWord – Products & Services – axes4