Our services run deep and are backed by over ten years of experience.
The 32-bit Xerox Normalized Metacode API converts Normalized Metacode into an internal format for distribution via almost any desired output channel.
- Conversion of Xerox Metacode into an internal format. This component transforms Xerox images, shading patterns, and rules on the converted page.
- Output to multiple graphical channels including
- HTML supporting Internet/Intranet
- Windows GDI
- PCL and PostScript
- Search and Display
- Font and logo conversion facility that vectorizes Xerox fonts and logos, allowing them to be rendered at different resolutions, while retaining visual fidelity
- Font mapping methodology that allows you to map scalable typefaces to Xerox font
- Standard JSL used in converting Normalized Metacode
- Conversion of unencrypted Xerox fonts to TrueType fonts
Metacode API Features
High speed processing of Metacode pages
Same interface as other conversion APIs
No need to learn Xerox record formats
Metacode API Benefits
Cost and time efficient
No learning curve
Frees up development time