CDP Communications Inc. provides software that assists with the Customer Communications Management process for Banks, Insurance Companies and Telecommunication companies. We provide high performance products that process millions of customer statements within a small processing window. Our products are integrated into line-of-business processes that are critical to these companies’ day-to-day operations.
We are looking for an experienced C++ developer that can work well independently and contribute to the team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- At least 5 years of professional experience developing software using C++
- In depth understanding of core C++ concepts, including OOD, exceptions, memory management and callbacks
- Understand multi-process and multi-threaded code.
- Have the ability to multitask and complete projects with little to no oversight
- Be able to context shift quickly based on changing goals and customer requirements.
Any of the following are nice to have (but not required):
- Familiarity of MFC
- Understanding of the PDF internals and fonts.
- Development on Linux
- Understanding of REST APIs and Micro-services
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com