CDP has provided print data stream transform and rendering Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to Software Development and Information Technology and System Development companies since 1994. Software developers have incorporated these APIs in:
- Print Management Systems
- Report Distribution, Archival and Retrieval Systems (RDARS)
- Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment Systems (EBPP)
- Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
- Web Portals
- Document Composition and Assembly Systems
- Electronic Data Interchange Systems (EDI)
- Business to Business Systems (B2B)
CDP’s broad range of APIs have helped development organizations provide their customers with timely and complete products and systems that require print data stream support.
Development organizations have different types of business models. CDP will work within your business model to provide viable solutions that are fair to you and your customers. For further information, please contact partnership department.