CDP Communications Inc. develops software products that assists with the Customer Communications Management process for Banks, Insurance Companies and Telecommunication companies. We provide high performance products that process millions of customer statements within a small processing window. Our products are integrated into line-of-business processes that are critical to these companies’ day-to-day operations.
As an Application Support Analyst, you will be tasked with providing the client with an overall good customer experience when evaluating, installing or using our applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical application issues.
- Troubleshoot networking issues as related to the application deployment.
- Assist customers with deploying new application installations.
- Provide demos to customers during sales cycles.
- Assist the sales team in providing demos, configuring and validating customer data.
- Provide application training to customers.
- Assist our resellers or partners in providing technical support to end customers.
- Maintain and enhance the website
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving technical application issues with a demonstrated focus on excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with supporting clients in an enterprise-level infrastructure environment.
- Ability to work under general supervision and actively participate in technical projects from start to finish.
- Flexible in prioritizing job responsibilities and understanding business reasons for changing them.
- Experience working with collaboration and communication tools such as JIRA, Microsoft Teams and Office.
- Good understanding of Windows, Networking, Firewalls, and Distributed Environments
Any of the following are nice to have (but not required):
- Understanding of the PDF or Postscript internals and fonts.
- Understanding of print streams such as Xerox Metacode, IBM AFPDS, and PCL
- Experience with Linux, AIX, or z-OS
- Understanding of REST APIs and Micro-services